If you live in the Sacramento, California area and own an embroidery machine, this workshop is a great opportunity to learn how to save time and money with appliqué and other heat printing techniques. Stahls’ is teaming up with Custom Embroidery Systems for an all-day, hands-on heat printing and embroidery training session on September 11, 2013. It’s designed for those new to embroidery or anyone needing a refresher course and runs from 9:30 am to 4 pm. You’ll learn how to digitize designs, cut appliqué, create two-color appliqué designs, and use the new STAHLS’ Rip-Away Appliqué technique. This is an excellent opportunity to try products like Stahls’ Appliqué Fabrics, Any Word. Any Way.™, Auto-Stitch, and see the STAHLS’ Rip-Away Appliqué process in action. To register, call GroupeSTAHL Sales Alliance representative Jay Humeniuk at (415) 286-6168 FREE or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Attendance is limited to 50 students, so register now!
Lessons will be taught using industry-leading equipment, like Melco, SWF, and Brother® embroidery machines, the Roland® GX-24 vinyl cutter, and the Hotronix® Auto Clam heat press. Registration is $50 per person and includes lunch and 2 garments which you will embroider.
Where: CES – Commercial Embroidery Systems 2417 Cormorant Way Sacramento, CA 95815 (916) 920-4288
When: September 11, 2013
- 9:30 – 10 am – Demonstration: Applying two-color Any Word. Any Way.™ Kiss Cut® Appliqué.
- 10 – 10:45 am – Students apply appliqué to sample jersey.
- 10:45-11 am – Break
- 11 – 11:30 am – Demo: Applying Stahls’ Auto-Stitch letters and numbers using the Stahls’ Embroidery Express® Sew File Collection CD.
- 11:30 am – 12:15 pm – Students apply Auto-Stitch to sample jersey.
- 12:15 – 1 pm -Lunch
- 1 – 1:45 pm – Cutting your own appliqué using Stahls’ CadworxLIVE® and the Roland GX-24 vinyl cutter, and digitizing with Stahls’ TwillStitchPro®.
1:45 – 2:30 pm – Students cut, digitize, and apply appliqué to sample.
- 2:30 – 2:45 pm – Demonstration: STAHLS’ Rip-Away Appliqué™ using Stahls’ Glitter Flake heat transfer material.
- 2:45 – 3:30 pm – Students apply a design using the Rip-Away Appliqué technique on a sweatshirt.