It’s trade show season! We have a team already setting up at the PPAI Expo in Las Vegas, Jan. 15-17 and right afterwards there is the Long Beach Imprinted Sportswear Show, which takes place Jan 17-19th. (Educational classes available on Jan. 16) It was 80 degrees in Long Beach today and the weather is supposed to stay warm for the duration of the show. In addition to stopping by our booth, you can also visit us in the Stahls’ Decorating Welcome Center in Room 204, where we’ll have demonstrations of the new Epson® SureColor® DTG printer, a sneak peek at Stahls’ new revolutionary line of heat transfer materials, a showcase of Great Dane Graphics stock art collections, live Cadworx® demonstrations, and more.
And as always, you’ll be able to decorate your own free T-shirt at the Stahls’ T-Shirt Shoppe. We’ll have transfers, lettering and other fun textures and graphics on hand to play with.
Here is a list of heat printing related educational sessions that you can sign up for through the ISS website.
- Profitable World of Heat Printing with Josh Ellsworth, General Manager of Stahls’ CAD-CUT Direct – Thursday, January 16 from 10 am to 5 pm
- Artwork for DTG Printing with Dane Clement, President, Great Dane Graphics – Friday, January 17 from 10:30 am to Noon
- Heat Printing 101 with Courtney Matlick of Stahls’ CAD-CUT Direct – Saturday, January 18 from 8:30 to 10 am
- Artwork for Screen Printing with Dane Clement – Saturday, January 18 from 8:30 to 10 am
- Growing Your Business with a Vinyl Cutter with Josh Ellsworth – Sunday, January 19 from 8:30 to 10 am
- Artwork for Heat Printing with Dane Clement – Sunday, January 19 from 10:30 am to Noon