Are you looking for ways to diversify your garment decoration business? Are you a screen printer or embroiderer who wants to discover the profit possibilities of heat printing or digital decorating? If you are in the Dallas/Fort Worth area or are planning to attend the Fort Worth Imprinted Sportswear Show, sign up to attend this full day learning event on Wednesday, September 26. Led by garment printing expert Bob Robinson, you will find out why a heat press could be your most important business investment. The workshop is called: Business Beyond T-Shirts: Heat Printing Outside the Box
What You’ll Learn
Find out how a heat press can take your custom apparel business to the next level, giving you more opportunities to profit and allowing you to print on items that are impossible to screen print or embroider. If you’ve always wanted to print more than t-shirts, offer low quantity printing, print on performance wear or offer full cololr digital printing, this workshop shows you how. Live demonstrations featuring state of the art heat printing technology with many hands-on opportunities to try it for yourself.
- How to expand your business by offering high-profit custom items that can’t be screen printed or embroidered
- Step-by-step printing instruction for hard to print items such as jackets, nylon bags, pant legs, sleeves, shoes, performance wear and more.
- Learn how to grow your customer base with sales and marketing tips from the heat printing experts
Demos on All Things Heat Printing
This trade show is a great place to get up close and personal with all your heat printing options. If you’ve never operated a heat press or applied a number to a jersey, this is the place to give it a try. We have free samples you can apply and are doing demos all day long in the booth. You can also pick up color swatches to show your customers. Stop by Stahls’ Booths 502 & 503 to see all our best-selling CAD-CUT heat transfer vinyl materials, full color digital printing, and Thermo-FILM numbers and letters. If you are an embroiderer and want to learn how to save time and money with applique, we can show you in the booth. Need custom transfers? Drop by the Transfer Express at Booth 602 for your Idea Book. If you’re looking for artwork creation tools, check in with Great Dane Graphics inside booth 503.
For your FREE Expo Pass, click here.
Other heat printing workshops you will want to explore:
- Master Decorator Series: 10 Keys to Successful Heat Printing (9/28)
- A Guide to Cutting Heat Transfer Vinyl – Top Opportunities & Best Practices (9/29)
- Sitting with the Artist with Dane Clement (9/26)