We had a huge response to my post about How to Get Started Using a Cutter. Thank you to all who left comments and to those who were able to take part. It was a big success. Next week, we are hosting three more How-To classes, taught live online, via Stahls’ TV, that you can attend. To register, click on the date and time of the session that you would like to attend.
Stahls’ Heat Press Success Class–Click on dates below to register!
Did you know that your new Stahls’ heat press is the most versatile piece of decorating equipment in your shop? You can now decorate thousands of items with thousands of different heat transfers. The fun part is learning how to make the most of your new investment. Stahls’ and Stahls’ Transfer Express are the largest manufacturers of heat press machines and heat transfers in the US. This 2-hour class will make sense of the products they offer all while showing you how to make money with your heat press.
In this class you will learn:
- How to Load Virtually any Item onto your press for Decorating
- The Difference between Cover Sheets and when to use which one
- How to Choose the perfect heat transfer for your job
- How to make money with Number and Letter personalization
- How to heat apply Bling effects
- How to heat apply foil
- How to make the most of your Rhinestone transfer options
- How to achieve fashionable finishes with Distressed transfers
- And more…
This Heat Press Success Class is open to any new Stahls’ Heat Press owner from beginners to experts and will help you make the most of your new investment.
Click date to register: February 11th 2:30pm – 4:30pm EST
Click date to register: February 20th 2:30pm – 4:30pm EST
Stahls’ Vinyl Cutter Success Class for Apparel Decoration–Click on Dates Below to Register
So you just bought a vinyl cutter from Stahls’ and need to make some return on your investment? Our Vinyl Cutter Success Class is exactly what you need.
Stahls’ manufactures heat transfer films and sells them direct to you, a new vinyl cutter owner. When you combine your vinyl cutter with Stahls’ manufactured films, you can customize virtually any fabric. In this class you will learn:
- How to Land Jobs from Small Businesses
- How to Sell Personalization to Sports teams and groups
- How to design and cut for promotional items
- How to Land jobs with Spirit and Cheer groups
- How to choose the right material for the job
- Common cutting mistakes and how to avoid them
- Tips and Tricks for reducing waste and increasing profit
- How vinyl cutting fits with other decorating methods
- How your new vinyl cutter makes you a more complete decorator
- How to elevate embroidery bids to win more sales
- How to design and cut multi-color graphics
- How to decorate performance wear
- What you can make with your vinyl cutter
- And more…
This Vinyl Cutter Success Class is open to any new Stahls’ Heat Press owner from beginners to experts and will help you make the most of your new investment.
Click date to register: February 11th 11:30am – 1:30pm EST
Click date to register: February 20th 11:30am – 1:30pm EST
Making CadWorxLIVE Work for You
CadWorxLIVE is the industry’s first, cloud-based design software for vinyl cutting. CadWorxLIVE is filled with thousands of templates, fonts and pieces of clipart. As a Stahls’ customer, it’s all yours and we want to help you make the most of it.
In this 2 hour class you will learn:
- How to create art for Vinyl Cutting
- How to take time out of the art creation process
- How to increase profit with artwork design
- The fastest way to design names and numbers for personalization
- How to work with pre-designed templates
- How to add effects to your art like drop shadows and arches to entire rosters with one click
- How to size designs for your stock items
- How to vectorize a customer’s logo to make it cut-table
- How to design athletic tails and split front graphics
- How to export designs for proofing and customer ideation
- How to maximize your unlimited design storage space
- How to cut by color and speed up the cutting process
- And more…
Whether you’re an expert graphic designer or a complete novice, CadWorxLIVE can help make the most of your vinyl cutting business.
Click date to register: February 18th 11:30am – 1:30pm EST