With February winding down, we hope you’re starting to see some “green shoots” of busy season starting to poke through all the snow and ice many parts of the US have been experiencing. The weather has been taking its toll on many markets but rain or shine, snow or sleet, Spring sports will soon be here and thanks to your heat press you’re ready for them. We have a few more trade shows scheduled before things really get busy, and I’m planning to attend the upcoming Imprinted Sportswear Show in Atlantic City from March 14-16th. (Click here to download your FREE pass) We’ll be there with new product introductions and many opportunities for hands on heat printing. If you’re planning to attend you’ll find us on the show floor and also at Stahls’ Decorating Welcome Center – Room 309.
On Friday March 14 9:00am – 9:30am in room 309 at the Convention Center we will be unveiling our latest heat printing innovation! Don’t miss this exciting preview. Sorry I can’t say more, don’t want to ruin the surprise just yet. But whether you’re a seasoned decorator or new to heat printing, visit Room 309 and experience the latest in garment decorating. Visitors will get the first look at Stahls’ Tek—the most revolutionary line of CAD-CUT and CAD-COLOR media ever introduced. Check out the highly anticipated Epson Direct-to-Garment Printer, the SureColor F2000—finally a printer with quality and reliability. Test drive the Roland GX-24 vinyl cutter, the Roland VersaCamm print-cut system and the entire line of Hotronix heat presses including the newest member to the heat press family.
Heat Press Giveaway
And as we did in Long Beach, we’ll be giving away a Fusion Heat Press. Pick up your “passport” and make sure you visit all the GroupeSTAHL booths at the show, including our latest GroupeSTAHL family member, The Wildside. Customers need to get stamps from all the booths, then come up to Room 309 to enter to win. Once you enter, you can also spin the Prize Wheel for more giveaways.
Also in the room:
- SanMar and Sport Tek – see how easy it is to decorate the San Mar Sport Tek line of performance wear with Stahls’ materials
- Direct To Garment Printing on the Epson SureColor F2000 – shirts will be printed in the room with custom Dane artwork
- Great Dane Graphics – Come and review all the Stock Art Collections
- Print/Cut – See how Dane’s Stock Art Collections can be used to create/print designs with the new Stahls’ TEK materials
- Experience Cadworxlive.com – demos
- CAD-CUT – showcasing Glitter Flake, Premium Plus and Fashion-FILM
- The WildSide – See the most beautiful art for shirts you’ll find anywhere and heat apply Stahls’ Gone Wild transfers!
As we get closer to the date, I’ll also be sharing our complete educational schedule of heat printing events, where you can learn the latest heat printing techniques. There’s a lot going on, and if you can make it to the show, even if it’s just for half a day, put this event on your calendar now.